Pick and Pull Your Auto Parts
At our Ogden junkyard, we invite you to pick and pull your auto parts. You will pay only a portion of what people spend every day at the local auto parts store or dealership. Go on and use your money for something you really want. Purchasing a car part for your broken down car is probably not at the top of the list of things you want the most. However, it is required when your car breaks down. When you need a part for your car, visit our Self Service: Do it Yourself page to browse through our inventory of cars and trucks to see if we have the part you need.
We take vehicles in regardless of make and model. Some are sold because they have been wrecked or simply to make room in someone’s driveway. We regularly rotate inventory to keep room for the new stuff that comes in on a daily basis. Give us a call and speak with one of our specialists to determine if what you need is in stock. You are welcome to come to the junkyard and browse our inventory if you prefer.
We like saving our customers money by letting them find good used car parts in our junkyard. Our self-serving junkyard helps many individuals Save BIG on auto parts that would have cost at least double at a retail location. Check out our Car Prices and Truck Prices to see what amazing deals we have to offer! Then come on down with your toolbox and pull the parts you need to get your vehicle back on the road. We guarantee you will be satisfied with our services. Call us at (801) 612-6446 if you would like more information.
Things to Know When you Pick and Pull Your Auto Parts
• Children are absolutely not allowed out in the junkyard. It is not safe—at all. Please leave your children at home.
• We do not allow individuals who have been consuming alcoholic beverages to enter the yard.
• Do not wear sandals, flip-flops, heels, or anything that may put your feet at risk of serious injury. We recommend wearing hard-toe or steel-toe shoes, but definitely closed-toe only! We will not allow you in the yard if you are wearing open-toe shoes.
• Grease and oil can stain all types of clothing. It is very difficult to remove it from your clothes. Wear old, dirty clothes. You will thank us later!
• All customers are required to bring their own tools. You are welcome to bring battery-powered or hand tools. Put a can of WD-40 in your toolbox just in case some of the parts are too tight. Bring a flashlight for shining a light on the hard to see areas of the vehicles.
Our self-serving junkyard helps many individuals save on auto parts that would have cost double at a retail location. It is an amazing deal! Come on down with your toolbox and find what you need to get your car back on the road. We guarantee you will be satisfied with our services.
We like saving our customers money by letting them find good used car parts in our junkyard. When you pick and pull at our location, you are saving up to 80 percent. Call us if you would like more information at (801) 612-6446.
Utah Pic A Part Ogden is your #1 source for parts. Visit our organized and well-kept yard today and pick and pull your auto parts.